Emet Media provides strong content for the Wellness Industry.
While travelling around our beautiful country, using Africa’s natural beauty as the backdrop of our fitness videos and photographs, we realised the need for good, quality media for our industry from Pilates to Powerlifting, Martial Artists to Models and Fitness trainers to Physiotherapists.
Emet Media was born.
Every wellness professional has their own unique brand, and what we offer is expertise to take your brand and style to create engaging media content.
This is how we do it:
- You supply your Logo and we arrange branded clothing, banners and posters (any branded marketing material or merchandise you may need)
- We provide our models, photographers and videographers
- We can travel to specific locations to capture the ideal look and feel you are wanting to provide
- The videos / photographs are used by you for social media, advertising, marketing, campaigns, online wellness training, in other words, you will use our videos which are of international quality, differentiating you as a class above anyone else.
Emet Media also grew from our amazing productions where we now represent models and fitness models, guiding them with their careers in the tough modelling world through our Emet Academy.
But we haven’t stopped there!
The last year, a tough one to say the least, we kept our gyms going through online training for our clients. We soon found that we have developed a great, viable setup for live streaming.
Where has Emets’ online streaming taken us?
- The South African Classic Powerlifting Championship – a 4 day event held in Potchefstroom was successfully streamed on the SA Powerlifting Federation You Tube channel
- Success has come from investing in quality hardware, software, cameras and equipment along with a qualified and passionate team
- Streaming can be done on our You Tube Channel, your own You tube or any other social media platform you may prefer. LinkedIn, Facebook, You Tube, you name it, we can do it.
Should you wish to contact us about your media content or have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org